“The unexamined life is not worth living.” – Socrates
“My mission is to make the application of Whole Type knowledge accessible to everyone. The Mission of The Type Academy is to support the in-depth practical application of Whole Type (as assessed by MBTI®) knowledge by providing resources, information and consulting services.”
What is Whole Type?
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®) is the world’s most widely used assessment tool and fosters individual self-awareness and greater interpersonal understanding by the description of four sets of preferences:
- Extraverting and Introverting
- Sensing and iNtuition
- Thinking and Feeling
- Judging and Perceiving
For example E, S, T, J.
“Whole Type is a methodology where multiple complementary models are integrated with the four-letter type code (E/I, S/N, T/F and J/P) to provide more in-depth insight into natural preferenmces and potential behavours.” – Susan Nash.
These complementary lenses are:
- Cognitive Processes originating from Jung’’s Theory of Psychological Type.
- Temperament: a separate yet complementary theory to type described by David Keirsey.
- Interaction Styles: a separate yet complementary theory articulated by Linda Berens.
Type Academy Resources: What would you like help with?
I want background information on….(what is this and why use it?)
I want more in-depth information on…. (how do I learn more?)
I would like activities to use with clients using:
I would like handouts, visuals and resources that I can use with clients describing:
How can I apply this knowledge (Applications)?
- Building Business Effectiveness
- Developing Type Practitioner Knowledge
- Raising Personal Performance
- Improving Interpersonal Relationships
What else is available? The Type-Academy Shop!
How do I get certified?