MASTERMIND TYPE COACHING GROUP WITH SUSAN NASH AND EVE DELUNAS
- By tapping into your client’s core motivating factors;
- By using the language and coaching approach that is in alignment with your client’s primary values;
- By ensuring that your client’s core needs are being met;
- By building rapport more effectively by adapting to your client’s natural style;
- By identifying and addressing your client’s potential blind spots; and
- By building on your client’s strengths.
In the Mastermind Type Coaching Group, learn how to design customized coaching solutions based upon key client characteristics.
Meet monthly with two international type experts—Susan Nash and Eve Delunas–for 90 minute, in-depth discussions of business coaching case studies using the three lenses of type and the Survival Strategies Model. Each month, you will receive the case study for discussion in advance and the meetings are recorded and available for review by Mastermind Group members.
WHO CAN BENEFIT?
- HR consultants,
- OD consultants
- organizational leaders
- training professionals
Participants should have a fundamental knowledge of type, which may include True Colors, MBTI, Berens Essential Motivators, Berens Interaction Styles, and/or Keirsey Temperaments.
For more information and to register for this program please click here!