APPLICATIONS OF THE SURVIVAL STRATEGIES MODEL – 2018
By Eve Delunas, PhD
Author of Survival Games Personalities Play
Hosted by Susan Nash Founder of the Type Academy
Each of the four temperaments—the Improviser (SP), Stabilizer (SJ), Theorist (NT), and Catalyst (NF) is prone to utilizing different survival strategies in times of extreme stress. While these defensive behaviors are initially a means of coping with difficult circumstances, over time they can become more harmful than helpful. In this unique program, you will learn how to:
- Recognize the full range of survival strategies typically associated with each temperament—from mild to extreme;
- Identify those key stressors which are most likely to trigger each temperament to engage in these maladaptive behaviors;
- Employ practical, realistic, and effective solutions for resolving individual and interpersonal difficulties in clinical, coaching, and organizational settings.
Here is an opportunity to attend the most comprehensive and in-depth program ever offered on this topic!
Please Click Here to download and watch the FREE 50 minute Program Overview with NO OBLIGATION!
- Module One: The Blackmail Strategy—March 19 to March 28, 2018
- Module Two: The Complain Strategy—April 2 to April 11, 2018
- Module Three: The Avoidance Strategy—April 16 to April 25, 2018
- Module Four: The Masquerade Strategy—April 30 to May 8, 2018
Please Click Here to get more information, prices and register for this exciting program.