By Eve Delunas, PhD Author of Survival Games Personalities Play and hosted by Susan Nash founder of the Type Academy
Each of the four temperaments—the Improviser (SP), Stabilizer (SJ), Theorist (NT), and Catalyst (NF) is prone to utilizing different survival strategies in times of extreme stress. While these defensive behaviors are initially a means of coping with difficult circumstances, over time they can become more harmful than helpful. In this virtual program:
- We examine the dysfunctional behavioral patterns typically associated with each of the four temperaments;
- We review the stressors that are most likely to trigger each temperament to engage in these maladaptive behaviors; and,
- We consider temperament-specific interventions for both the home and workplace that promote health, wellbeing, and the capacity to thrive, rather than just survive, in times of stress.
Please click here: Survival Strategies Overview for full details of this exciting program and pricing or click here to access and download a FREE 50 minute Overview Webinar, with NO OBLIGATION and see Dr. Eve Delunas discuss the program in great detail.
This eight week program consists of four, two-week modules.During the first week of each module you will be given access to a prerecorded 90 minute session with Dr. Eve Delunas, providing an in-depth analysis of one of the four survival strategies. Each of these four training sessions will be available for review at your convenience.
The Improviser (SP) survival strategy of Blackmail
The Stabilizer (SJ) survival strategy of Complain
The Theorist (NT) survival strategy of Avoidance
The Catalyst (NF) survival strategy of Masquerade
During the second week of each module, you will have the opportunity to attend a live, virtual question and answer discussion session with Eve. There will be two of these scheduled at alternate times to accommodate different time zones. For those who miss any of the live sessions, recordings will be posted in a private member area for review.
What you will receive
- Access to four recorded 90 minute programs on the Survival Strategies of each temperament
- Four LIVE question and answer sessions with Dr. Eve Delunas (and access to these recordings)
- A Participant Guide for each of the four Modules
- A Transcript of each of the four recorded Webinars.
Modules are scheduled as follows:
- Module One: The Blackmail Strategy–October 2 to October 13, 2017
- Module Two: The Complain Strategy—October 14 to October 27, 2017
- Module Three: The Avoidance Strategy—October 28 to November 10, 2017
- Module Four: The Masquerade Strategy—November 11 to November 24, 2017
Please click here: Survival Strategies Overview for full details of this exciting program and pricing. Or click here to access and download a FREE Overview Webinar and see Dr. Eve Delunas discuss the program in great detail.
To Register for this exciting program go to http://type-academy.co.uk/?p=5342
For further information please send an email to email@example.com