ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FRESH INSIGHTS INTO TYPE?
WOULD YOU LIKE ADDITIONAL IDEAS TO SHARE WITH CLIENTS AND COLLEAGUES?
NEW – JOIN THE IN-PERSON TYPE ACADEMY IN 2015!
EM-POWER (UK) LTD. will be offering, for European audiences only, a series of four workshops in 2015 designed to introduce the multiple lenses of type to type practitioners: Temperament, Interaction Style, Cognitive Processes and Cognitive Style. We call this content – Whole Type.
BENEFITS OF LEARNING ABOUT WHOLE TYPE
* Increased coaching effectiveness by using Whole Type to customize your coaching style depending on the person being coach and the current context.
* More tools to manage conflict effectively to achieve positive long lasting conflict resolution.
* Improved individual resilience by understanding individual motivators and reducing stressors.
* More positive work and home interpersonal relationships.
This series of workshops will introduce you to the multiple models that underlie and can integrate with psychological type. The result of using multiple models is that individuals gain greater insight into Why they do what they do, How they naturally engage with others, What information they naturally gravitate towards and What criteria they innately use to make decisions. It reduces labeling and provides additional insight for those who are already familiar with and/or certified in the four dichotomies associated with the Myers Briggs Type Indicator assessment tool.
* Type practitioners
* Career counsellors
* Internal HR professionals
* OD Consultants
At the end of this series of workshops, participants will be able to:
• Define Temperament, Interaction Style and Cognitive Process and understand how these models integrate with the type preferences.
• Apply new insights, tools and activities in working with individuals and teams to raise leadership effectiveness, build team cohesion, increase stress management skills and ultimately improve individual and organizational performance.
• Support individuals in identifying best-fit type if they are confused between multiple types.
• Describe each of the 16 personality types in a more comprehensive and holistic way.
• Articulate his/her innate talents and possible blind spots using the three lens model and create an action plan to optimize personal effectiveness.
This series of workshops will take you on a journey of exploration. At each stage of your journey, you will find a thorough overview of the theory behind each lens, plus support information that provides greater insight and application into using this lens with clients. Each stage addresses different aspects of who we are and how we operate. The diagram below shows how the theories relate to each other.
To register please visit our Web Site at www.type-academy.co.uk and purchase this Training Programme for just £750 for the four sessions, from our Shop Page. Or for more information please contact Susan Nash at firstname.lastname@example.org