How to TEACH Type – To All Types!
One of the challenges facing type professionals is how to present type-related content to audiences comprised of different types. Through her work training over 500 trainers to deliver content effectively in more than 12 global organizations including Google, Oracle, Vans and PUMA, Susan will share best practices in training delivery to ensure all styles’ learning needs are met. In addition she will highlight how to cater to different temperaments (to help ensure maximum motivation), different cognitive processes (to cover four styles of perceiving data and four differing judging preferences) and share how to adapt your pace and energy (Interaction Style) to the appropriate context.
Part One: RECORDING
Part Two: RECORDING
At the end of the two two-hour sessions you will be able to:
- Describe a learning approach that ensures maximum retention.
- Understand how to build an interactive group process to engage the audience in the learning journey.
- Articulate key requirements for a training program to appeal to all types.
- Deliver more effective, interactive workshops geared to specific business applications.
Agenda: Session One
- Review of How Adults Learn
- Describing Task and Group Process Elements of Training Delivery
- Using Hooks to Engage the Audience
- Defining the TEACH Course Development Methodology
- Building Involvement through Facilitation Skills and Activities
Agenda: Session Two
- Review of Three Lenses of Whole Type
- Understanding Temperament and How to Motivate Differing Temperaments
- Defining the Eight Cognitive Processes and Exploring How to Include this Information in Course Design
- Comprehending Interaction Style and Training Pace
What You Will Receive
- Comprehensive handout describing type and training guidelines
- Recording of the session including slides