- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Materials which you access or download via this website (whether purchased or free) are for your own use only and are not to be resold, distributed, or shared with others.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
We offer a two main delivery options, Royal Mail First Class Signed For and DHL. We aim to process your order and prepare to dispatch within 48 business hours from receipt.
Delivery time will vary depending on the delivery method you have selected and your location. In the UK Royal Mail can be from one to two business days. We normally use DHL Two Day delivery in the UK and 3 to 5 day delivery in Europe. For other countries please contact us for more information.
Should you require a refund please contact us as specified below.
We want you to try our products without any worries, so Type-Academy has a seven day no quibble money back guarantee on all of our books and support materials purchased from us.
If you are not satisfied with the product please notify us within seven days from receipt and we will gladly discuss your request. Notification of the customer’s wish to receive a refund should be sent in writing to the address on our contact page. EMail notification is acceptable.
At Type-Academy we accept payments using the RBS WorldPay system and accept payment in UK Pounds Sterling, Euros and US Dollars. Please contact us if you require further information on the currencies we support or for any further information on our payment processing.